Top Ten Franchises for January 2010 2010-01-06
Posted Date January 2010
Welcome to the Top Ten Franchises for January, 2010. These top ten franchises are picked from the available opportunities that have garnered the most visits in January, 2010. Note: The top ten list is not necessarily the most successful businesses, it’s simply the franchises that received the most interest on our website over the course of January, 2010.
The Top Ten Franchises for January 2010:
- Subway – Serving fresh and healthy, lunches, dinners, deli items and sandwiches.
- DVD Now Kiosks – An automated DVD rental kiosk franchise with an easy to use and convenient DVD vending machine.
- 7-Eleven – One of the nations most successful franchises and best known convenience store in the universe.
- Saladworks Restaurant Franchise – Offering the highest quality salads and menu items that are absolutely fresh and delicious.
- American Billing Systems – Outsource your companies billing, payroll, and accounts payables with this electronic business-to-business billing franchise.
- Flip Flop Shops – Authentic retailer of the hottest brands and latest styles of flip flops and sandals.
- PMD Furniture** – Provides consumers with quality bedding and home furnishings at competitive retail prices.
- Quiznos Restaurants – Offer a one-of-a-kind, chef-inspired menu of delicious sandwiches, soups and salads that consumers love.
- Yo Naturals – Introducing the ‘YoZone’, healthy snack and beverage vending machines offering 100% natural and organic products.
- Little Caesars Pizza – The world’s largest carry out pizza chain provides customers with fresh, high quality products at a great value.”